2: Agriculture Simulator 2012...
3: The Sims 3: Pets - Patch
4: The Sims 3 - Patch
5: The Sims 3: Generations - ...
6: Jagged Alliance: Back in A...
7: Bus & Cable Car - Simulato...
8: Agriculture Simulator - Hi...
9: Deponia - Patch
10: The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyri...
11: Anno 2070 - Patch
12: Crusader Kings 2 - Patch
13: Tom Clancy‘s Ghost Recon...
14: Need for Speed - Shift 2 -...
15: Driver - San Francisco - P...
2: Bau-Simulator 2012 - Demo
3: Bus & Cable Car - Simulato...
4: Agriculture Simulator 2012...
5: Jagged Alliance: Back in A...
6: Edna & Harvey: The Breakou...
7: A New Beginning - Demo
8: Memento Mori - Demo
9: Deponia - Demo
10: Lost Horizon - Demo
11: Fairy - Legends of Avalon ...
12: Skiregion-Simulator 2012 -...
13: Harvey‘s New Eyes - Demo
14: Fifa Manager 12 - Demo
15: PES 2013 - Demo 2
Pirates of Black Cove - Patch 1.05
Do you miss a patch? Please, contact us!
Do not copy the Download-Link! Copying is pursued juridically.
Download Pirates of Black Cove – Patch 1.05
Size: 961,54 MB
For: PC Version
Languages: all languages (english, german, spanish, french)
Changelog 1.05 (englisch):
- CTD Fix when using windcharm (if the charm was the last usable item in the inventory)
- CTD Fix that occasionally occurs on load game
- Patrolling enemy units fixed (occasionally would just stop and start twitching)
- Colonial commander now works as intended and heals the units near it at intervals
- Fixes to missions: Corsair FM6, Buccaneer FM 4, Pirate FM6 (Salty swill)
- Fixed achievements
- Left Click on radar marker / unit marker to focus the camera
- Right click radar marker to give move order to radar marker
- Number '5' selects all units
- Ctrl click in GUI deselects selected units
- Pressing enter skips in game messages
- Configurable keymap: My Documents/Nitro Games/PiratesOfBlackCove/Keymap.xml
- Added command line option "-windowed", which forces the game to start in windowed mode
- Support for German, Spanish and French languages
- Fixed a crash when leaving world scene
- Bloated savegames will now load
- Final mission crash fix
- Crash fix for collectables on loaded saves
- Fix for Corsair FM6 possible crash when killing some of the ships before mission ships start moving
- Fix for Buccaneer FM7 (Paddy Paws)
- Pirate FM 7 Chiefs Chowder: If the whaler is outside of the map it travels back to the map
- Monkey cannon works
- Buccaneer fm6 fix - after exiting from land before mission zone is captured
- Buccaneer fm7 fix - fail after killing petes ship
- Corsair fm1 - Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun bugfix
- Fixed path finding problems when character crossing the bridges
- Fixed achievement "Gatherer" to be possible to achieve.
- Fixed achievement "Ship Tycoon" to be actually possible to achieve.
- Settings are now properly saved
- Characters won't get stuck into LZ signs/firestands/roadsigns/lamps
- Buildings should now drop items only to accessible positions
- Fixed issue where speech bubble would jump strangely when sinking a ship with mortar.
- Fixed issue where player ship info would show too many empty unit slots if last row was full.
- Fixed Resolution change popup not to go under other windows!
- Correct flag for Black Cove ships
- Selecting a dead hero now shows units under its command
- Cannons of cannon towers no longer disappear after re-entering a town
- Reset radar & healthbars after resolution change
- Multiplying artifacts no longer multiply when selecting them from inventory
- Now there's 15 badges visible on character screen, instead of them being only 13
- Santto Domingo -> Santo Domingo
- Fixed clipping ingame messages
- Fix for sea level musics
- Made horizontal scrollbar in load game menu invisible in localized versions also.
- Game now starts even if selected resolution is bad
- Fixed crash after having opened Pimp the Ship window
- Fixed bug causing jam on loading screen in some situations
- Fixed crash at finale mission
- Fixes to ship capture
- Fix to dublicate ships
- Fix on alt causing crash in some situations
- Timed accept window on resolution change
- Numpad layout for left handed (configurable keymapping coming soon)
- Chiefs chowder fix
- Voodoo priestess tracking fix
- El Torro stutter fix
- Dog Skull island black cove ship can't be captured
- Corsair FM6 fix
- Fixes to capture missions after loading game
- Storyline mission starts right after last faction mission
- Buccaneer Storyline 4: Fix if the once captureable black cove ship was captured and has disappeared without dying
- Fixed health bars
- Ambient Occlusion off by default
- Fixed hero tooltips
- Fixed crazy cannoneer label not fitting in alt-view
- Exclamation marks on action menu now work as they should
- Removed lag from pressing alt on land
- Balanced stinkbombers
- Player can access unit buildings with his faction hero's too
- 1001 jokes
- Unit radar indicators
- Tutorials can be accessed via ingame menu
- Tutorial autoscroll
- Updated world visuals
- Updated conversation window
- New intro video
- Added volcano smoke particle effect
- Active skill highlight
- Fixed PhysX glitches/stutter
- More time in shrimpbuck mission
- Improved mission tracking in various places
- Buccaneer FM1 crash fix, conversation camera
- Buccaneer FM4 tracking fix
- Buccaneer FM6
- Monctezuma fixes
- Double click on player icon will start follow mode
- Changed mansion window to open directly after the first discussion with the faction leader
- Message in the bottle ships now spawned next to Corsair stronghold, and ship flags now Corsair
- Use black covians for Dog Skull island and added some enemies to the cave too
- Leticia stopped imitating 1st mate
- Destroy the distilleries update
- Slow ships are a bit faster
- Battle music stops on scene change
- Barracks GUI fixes
- Land battle GUI fixes
- Sail damage no longer affects the speed but hull damage, fixes issues with ships just slowing down and not being able to use toolbox to remedy the situation
- Can't collide with sinking ships
- Reduced toolbox cooldown from 30 seconds to 15 seconds
- Skill cooldown reset / skill remove on scene load
- Tooltips for active skills
- The end credits after boss fight
- All units have names on alt
- Changed dizzy time from double drinking grog from 10 seconds to 5 seconds
- Long dialogue texts now fit in conversation window. Font is scaled down when text is too long.
- Unit under attack sounds
- Try harder not to spawn ships on land
- Fixed missing civilians from strongholds
- Missing skills for Jolie and Jack
- Don't crash when other heroes gain level up
- Mission ships captured, can't be captured again
- Fixed special weapon names
- Fixed "Collected artifact" -messages to last longer
+ Some minor fixes & tweaks
Other downloads to Pirates of Black Cove: