2: Agriculture Simulator 2012...
3: The Sims 3: Pets - Patch
4: The Sims 3 - Patch
5: The Sims 3: Generations - ...
6: Jagged Alliance: Back in A...
7: Bus & Cable Car - Simulato...
8: Agriculture Simulator - Hi...
9: Deponia - Patch
10: The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyri...
11: Anno 2070 - Patch
12: Crusader Kings 2 - Patch
13: Need for Speed - Shift 2 -...
14: Tom Clancy‘s Ghost Recon...
15: Driver - San Francisco - P...
2: Bus & Cable Car - Simulato...
3: Bau-Simulator 2012 - Demo
4: Agriculture Simulator 2012...
5: Jagged Alliance: Back in A...
6: Edna & Harvey: The Breakou...
7: A New Beginning - Demo
8: Memento Mori - Demo
9: Deponia - Demo
10: Lost Horizon - Demo
11: Fairy - Legends of Avalon ...
12: Fifa Manager 12 - Demo
13: Skiregion-Simulator 2012 -...
14: Harvey‘s New Eyes - Demo
15: PES 2013 - Demo 2
The Sims 3: Pets - Patch 1.50.56
Do you miss a patch? Please, contact us!
Do not copy the Download-Link! Copying is pursued juridically.
Download (Firefox, Chrome) The Sims 3: Pets – Patch 1.50.56 (PC)
Download (IE) The Sims 3: Pets – Patch 1.50.56 (PC)
Size: 1,2 GB
For: all PC versions
Languages: all languages
- Sims can now dumpster dive from the Commercial Dumpster pre-placed in Sunset Valley and find cool items including furniture and collectables!
- New air conditioning units and electrical box decorative objects.
- New Terrain Paint for Build Mode.
- A new traffic light for Create a World.
- Sims, cats, dogs, and horses will animate properly rather than sliding into position when performing social interactions.
- Sims will no longer occasionally flip or stutter when trying to walk through doorways.
- Gifts sent by invalid NPC Sims will no longer cause the mailbox to become unusable.
- The Fog Emitter that came with The Sims 3 Ambitions has been updated to transition properly to the new base game Fog Emitter object. Any lots created with The Sims 3 Ambitions fog emitters that were installed since the release of The Sims 3 Seasons will have to be reinstalled for the emitter effects to play properly. There is no need to re-upload any content to The Sims 3 Exchange – all content created with either The Sims 3 Ambitions fog emitter or the new base game fog emitter will work properly when installed after this update is applied.
- The Fog Emitter is once again moveable once placed in the world.
- Placing blueprints on foundations can no longer cause the game to crash.
- Placing a blueprint in a high rise or an apartment building can no longer cause the game to crash.
- Using the right mouse button to position the camera while previewing blueprints will now function properly.
- Greeting Cards placed in the home will no longer block Sims from accessing dressers or beds.
- Foundation walls are now considered to be light blocking. This prevents snow from accumulating within holes in a foundation that are entirely enclosed within the interior of a building.
- Sims that already had the hidden diving skill prior to game update 1.42 will now be able to use diving boards.
- Broken Omni Plant gift boxes will no longer appear in the Sims inventory when travelling between worlds.
- Fixed an issue with Korean, Japanese, and Chinese languages where English text was appearing for The Sims 3 Supernatural and The Sims 3 Seasons.
- Fixed an issue where audio for the new radio stations in The Sims 3 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff was not working properly.
- New decorative drainpipes, roof cornices, wall patterns, a bookcase, and neighborhood rock objects.
- New Create a Sim controls for ears, nostrils, jaw, and skin color.
- Updated collection journal to track collectables.
Online Feature Updates:
- Send or receive a surprise gift box to/from your friends! It could contain anything from a chunk of Simoleons to a painting, or even a car!
- Receive an Elixir from Supernatural players containing magical properties that will affect your Sim’s lives!
- bug fixes and polish to existing features.
- Some art updates
- Stability improvements
- Sims saved with game update 1.32 that exhibit overly dark textures can be restored to normal by editing the Sims in Create a Sim
- Prevention of any custom, user-created content from being installed in the host’s game when using SimPort.
- Capability to remove any files associated with a visiting Sim during a SimPort experience so they are not saved to a player’s system permanently.
This game update includes the following changes:
Exciting new connected features which allow you to:
- Post and view messages from your friends while playing, without having to leave or even pause the game.
- Find new friends and add them to your friends list.
- Access your Player Profile and Wall from the Options Menu
- Receive status updates from your friends about their game, and comment!
- Achievements—view the badges you’ve earned for those you’ve completed, sort and view those you have yet to complete, and find new achievements, which will be introduced to your game regularly!
- Edit and view your Player Profile, including your avatar, My Story, and wall posts all about you!
- Get all of the latest and exciting news from The Sims 3!
- You can now specify what outfit your Sim will wear to work by using a dresser.
- When a Service NPC joins the family, their special service outfit is added to the wardrobe.
- When adopting a dog, you will now be shown whether the dog is a Little Dog or a Large Dog.
- You will now be warned that your Pet cannot have both the Immunity and Vomit Machine Lifetime Rewards at the same time .
- Knock down wall sound effects properly play now .
- Camera will now properly display entire pet body when using Randomize to switch between Small and Large dog bodies in Create a Pet .
- Fixed several translation errors, typos, and general text issues for in-game text.
- Fixed the pre-set patterns for an adult horse saddle .
- The Disable Autonomy for a Selected Sim option now persists across multiple game sessions .
- Text for the Memory of a Bird Dying no longer refers to the Sim as dying .
- The Locate Prey interaction is now available on the ground as well as the cat .
- Chased Mailman is now properly set as a Memory .
- Attend Riding Class interaction now displays proper icon .
- The Chase Someone wish now displays the proper icons .
- Have First Kiss Ever Wish now properly displays icon .
- Horse Granola can no longer be sold at the Grocery Store .
- Read A Book About Riding Wish now displays proper icon .
- Added several Child trait animations .
- Fixed issue found when players go to the Main Menu while the horse is jumping an obstacle .
- Fixed issue where Clueless Sims would unnecessarily dismount and unsaddle their horse .
- Route failure while Galloping Around or Going for a Ride on a Horse have been significantly reduced .
- An issue has been fixed that prevents you from changing a Sim’s outfit category in Create a Sim .
- When The Sims 3 Ambitions is installed, the Salon will be correctly placed when starting a new game in Appaloosa Plains .
- Dogs will no longer take an extended amount of time when waking up from sleeping .
- It will now be easier to tell when the food is empty in the Bird Tree and the bird is starving .
- The “Call Pet” interaction will now work correctly while your Sim is on a Community Lot .
- The Young Again Pet Potion can now be used on other Sims’ Lots and Community Lots .
- Young Adults will no longer receive the Memory of age transitioning into an Adult when a Puppy, Kitten, or Foal age transitions into an Adult .
- When using the Fire Pit, Sims can no longer roast and eat horse fertilizer .
- An issue that prevents adopted pets from showing up when selecting a certain lifespan for the Sim has been fixed .
- Cats will no longer autonomously run through walls or full length windows as though they were doors .
- Routing issues caused by walking a dog across the bridge in Bridgeport (in The Sims 3 Late Night) have been fixed .
- An issue has been fixed that caused Unicorns to lose their special powers when using the Make All Happy cheat .
- When moving in a household with a horse to the lot at 1557 Memorial Parkway in Bridgeport (The Sims 3 Late Night), the horse will no longer be stuck on the lot .
- A Unicorn’s legs will now animate more smoothly while riding when the game is in Speed 3 .
- An issue has been fixed that causes two pets to clip with each other while eating the same scrap off the floor .
- Toddlers can no longer get fleas .
- Missing memories regarding Sims and Unicorns have been restored .
- The “Sniff” interaction can now be performed on Celebrity Sims when The Sims 3 Late Night is installed .
- Sims without dogs will no longer receive the “Your Dog wants to go to the park” wish .
- Puppies can now be taught any tricks that they do not inherit from their parents .
- The game will no longer hang on the loading screen when exiting CAS and selecting Options Menu > Main Menu before the loading screen appears .
- Sims are now able to lead horses through gates .
- Sims can no longer scatter hay from haystacks that are in use or are being WooHooed in .
- A routing issue for Sims has been fixed that was caused by planning a route through the space between a Sim and a Horse performing the “Lead Horse” interaction .
- Your Sim can no longer offer to breed or stud other Sims’ horses .
- Sims will now receive an award plaque for attaining level 10 Riding Skill .
- Sims will no longer become invisible while mounted on a Horse during a move to a new household .
- Trashcans will no longer pop into place when two dogs attempt the “Knock Over” interaction at the same time .
- Adopted Pets will no longer be delivered while there is a fire on your lot .
- An error that causes Sims to reset when scooping a dead fish out of an aquarium has been fixed .
- An error that causes Sims to reset when performing the “Check Weekly Events” interaction has been fixed .
- An error that causes Sims to reset when attempting to put a unicorn in a box stall and at the same time ordering the animal to return to wild has been fixed .
- Several routing issues involving horse jump obstacles have been fixed .
- Proper Riding and Racing Skill icons have been added to wishes and TNS messages involving these skills .
- Gender restricted doors will no longer restrict pets from entering rooms .
- Pets will no longer get the Training Fatigue moodlet when they reach the maximum level of that skill .
- Pets will no longer appear as targets when selecting the “Bring Drink to…” interaction .
- Pet images in the Adopt a Pet catalogs have had their visual quality improved .
- A horse’s energy motive will now increase in the event that a horse passes out .
- A non-player controlled Sim’s pets will now return to their household at night .
- Objects can no longer be placed on upper walls that contain large barn doors .
- You will now get a TNS message alerting you when a Cat with the Hunting Skill is not able to find the prey type selected by the user .
- A few issues involving neighborhood adoption pets and moving/merging households have been fixed .
- Large dogs will no longer get stuck on a platform when standing between the edge and another object .
- Dogs will now route correctly into position when eating off of a Sim’s plate on the floor .
- An issue has been fixed that caused birds on the Bird Tree to appear incorrectly .
- Large Birds will now display thought balloons when using speech types as reactions .
- Cat Wall Dancer icons have been enlarged to match the size and quality of other objects’ icons .
- Horses will no longer pop out when directed to exit a Box Stall while standing at the gate .
- Foals inside a box stall can now perform the “Nicker At” interaction without route failing .
- Newborn Foals will no longer have oversized or oddly placed markings when born .
- An issue where Ghost Horses do not disappear after a certain amount of time has been fixed .
- Cats will no longer perform the “Scratch” interaction on a kicked over gnome .
- An issue has been fixed that caused birds to pop when in the “Carry” interaction .
- Addressed a freeze when players Move In an adoption household in the neighborhood view
- Cats that play in the Hydrocombo Spa will no longer teleport .
- Stylists will no longer receive job requests from pets
- The Lifespan maximum in Pets is now the same as the Lifespan maximum from Generations
- The Nap interaction on a pet bed now ends correctly when cancelled
- Sims may no longer purchase Pet food from the bistro without Pets installed
- Sims now bring puppies and kittens inside when dropping them off after being adopted
- Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features.
Other downloads to The Sims 3: Pets: